the way I see it

Sunday, October 17, 2004

I love

waking up in the morning with my kids in my bed...all snuggled together, her head in his armpit and his arm over her chest. it doesn't get any better than that. My husband and I only have 3 inches of bed each - in a king sized bed. How can little people take up so much cuddle room???

having breakfast made for me. bacon, hashbrowns, toast and orange juice. today is my day. sunday mommy gets breakfast made for her. ;-)

I'm secretly excited about snow. I am not crazy about the cold, or the thought of having to dress my little ones in 38 layers just to stay warm. But the look on my sons face when he hears someone talk about how snow is coming makes me ache for it *for him*.

hot chocolate, and the yummy strawberry cheesecake we had last night.

pretty woman and dirty dancing.

chocolate!!!

my computer and the sanity it gives me.


1 Comments:

At 5:31 PM , Blogger Style Me Organized said...

where's your new post? all that damned sewing is getting in the way, methinks.

c'mon, i check every day.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home