the way I see it

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

sick husbands everywhere..

is it really THAT BAD? The snorting and grunting and sighing and omg I'm just so darn sick I can't breeeeeeeeeaaaaaaathe......

c'mon. what do you want me to do exactly? I have been sick too. I shared my cold with you. (you're welcome by the way) But I really wish I'd have kept it. It's far too draining listening to my husband complain about being sick. He begged me (yes, begged) to slather some vapor rub on his chest and back tonight. And I did. Alot. I thought he needed alot. He acts like he needs alot. And now he won't stop complaining because his shirt is sticking to him because I put too much.

blaaaaaaah... just gimmie back my cold and lets get on with it already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home