the way I see it

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

a sewing nightmare

oh for the love of all that's holy!! what was I THINKING?! sewing my sweet little girl a halloween costume is NOT as easy as one might think.

First let me say that it's been a long time since I've followed instructions. I'm one of those people who likes to invent recipes. And if you ask my husband what my latest creation in the kitchen was he will cringe at the memory. (it's not all bad, he's just a sissy boy who whines when he's sick - I love you baby! hehe)

Instructions are stupid. We do not get along. I have since dumped said instructions and am going at this blind.

Who needs little notches cut out in the fabric to line it up??? Who can't see that this piece is the leg, and this is the arm? Screw it. And basting.. basting is for losers with no sense of adventure.

She will look darling in her black and white kitty costume on Sunday. 5 days from now. Sunday. Halloween.

Ack!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home