the way I see it

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

back on the wagon, or horse or blogworld whathaveyou...

So once again I've been forced into this blog thing. Forced did you hear me?

Basically we can pick back up where we left off except for one little thing. I have another baby now! Mother of three! There - you're all caught up - whew!

Now the reason I came here. A story! How exciting!

It was Valentine's Day yesterday (duh) and I personally think it's the most stupid "holiday" ever. So while hubby and I are driving through town we notice the floral shop and I say Hey, look at all those schmucks standing in line, their cars left running outside, exhaust so thick you can barely see the store front, waiting for the ladies (because they bring in extra help just for this one day) to help them buy way over priced flowers and things for the woman they love. Did I mention over priced? See, my husband made me this way. He made me hate Valentines Day. If you love the day and feel the need to flame someone let me know and I will give you his email address.
ANYWAY! I carry on with the "Valentines day is dumb, why do you need a DAY? Why can't you just pick any old day to say hey, I love you! I appreciate you! Here's a decent priced floral arrangement!" When I look over and notice the look on my husbands face. His lips are sort of stuck together, and his face looks a little pale, he'd like to shut his eyes and avoid me all together but he's driving so he can't. I say, "What? What did you do?"

He just shook his head. "You didn't." He says he did. He ordered them yesterday and now feels really stupid. *sigh*

At least he knew which ones I love. Carnations! and Daisies! And they are very beautiful....

awwwww

2 Comments:

At 3:32 PM , Blogger Style Me Organized said...

awwwwwww! he didn't! how SWEET is he!

 
At 3:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is this? one of those blog things?

tap tap tap...

is this thing on?

welcome back.

nobody bought me flowers

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home