the way I see it

Saturday, March 04, 2006

just tucked my little campers in...

Tonight, my kids are camping together in my 4 year olds bedroom. On the floor. Complete with sleeping bags and flashlights. Who knew how exciting that could be? When I was growing up my sisters and I all shared a bedroom (with my littlest sister sleeping in the laundry room because the bedroom wasn't that big - but we still let her call it her room. Nice of us, ya? So they are in there, each with their own stuffed animal whispering and giggling and no doubt plotting about the many ways they'll make me lose my cool tomorrow. But tonight? It's perfect and I'm so very very lucky.

1 Comments:

At 10:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh how sweet is that. i bet my kids would love that. but i won't suggest it. i'll wait until THEy come up with the idea ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home