the way I see it

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

hershey dark chocolate chips!


they are soooooooooooooooo good. so good I felt the need to use multiple o's. I could eat the whole bag! and it's only, what 90 calories per tablespoon? And I'm estimating about 28 tablespoons per bag. That's only a mesely 2520 calories! Also, 5 grams of fat per tablespoon. 140 grams of fat! I can eat it all in one day, right? Isn't dark chocolate supposed to be good for you? Right? Please? The first ingredient is sugar though. That's probably not good. How many hours on the treadmill will I need if I eat the whole thing? How many episodes of Lost and Greys Anatomy do I need to watch while walking to work that off?

Only, after eating about 2 tablespoons just now I'm starting to feel a little bit sick. Like, pukey and light headed. *sigh*

2 Comments:

At 2:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah, eat 'em. don't be a wimp! ;)

 
At 9:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

chocolate like waterif you have a sweet tooth for chocolate, then you must simply tatse the flavours of Peru, after all it's where chocolate came from!http://www.lesucreonline.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home