the way I see it

Friday, February 24, 2006

My ~ 20 things ~

My 20 things from Mama Says Om

1. Almost every time I dream it's the same one.

2. I am a reality tv show junkie.

3. I've lost 20 lbs since giving birth to my 3rd baby (10 lbs more to go) but haven't dropped a dress size.

4. I've never done this before and I'm having a really hard time thinking of 20 things about myself!

5. I hate laundry. teeheehee But I love to sew.

6. I cry when a Canadian wins an Olympic medal.

7. I laugh when my daughter wants my attention and calls me "Mommy Dawn!" complete with hands on hips action. (Dawn being my middle name and her's)

8. I've never flown on an airplane.

9. I wanted to be a Paralegal when I grew up.

10. I still do.

11. I love the new Hershey dark chocolate chips.

12. Damn No one told me how hard this is!

13. I've managed to break the habit of biting/peeling my fingernails after doing it for 23 years.

14. I still have the urge to do it daily.

15. I can be a very cranky person and don't understand how my husband puts up with me at times.

16. I love to play board games.

17. I live on a cattle farm.

18. I want to have 1 more baby and know in my heart it would be a girl. I knew with my other 3 kiddos too.

19. I love to draw.

20. SO glad that's over!

2 Comments:

At 7:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you want to be a paralegal??? you've never told me that!

and are you gonna have a 4th? ;)

 
At 12:11 PM , Blogger AscenderRisesAbove said...

"mommy dawn" hilarious. lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home