the way I see it

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

sewing! more sewing! ahh!

omg omg omg *deep breath* I think someone might be way over their heads in this sewing business. omg omg. someone, not mentioning names, just might have bought 2 of every single thing the local fabric store had. omg we're talking things that stretch and things that wrinkle and things that zip and things that stick and things that drive. things that drive people. in a fabric store! omg omg! *exhale* Terry will KILL me if I don't make a minimum of 37 different items of clothing for our daughter with all these supplies. who DOES that? who lets their wife run rampant in a fabric store with all sorts of things fabricy!

I know I can do it. I can. Honest. And I will. Am just feeling a wee bit overwhelmed about the pressure. I have to succeed now. If I don't I will never live it down. Just like that time I tried to make chicken cacciatore and even the dog wouldn't eat it. No one remembers that kick ass fettuccine I made that time, or the pizza - I fucking rule at making pizza. Or the soup. The soup! Noooooo, it's that stupid chicken thing. Chickens are dumb - but dresses - for cute darling little girls - MUST be perfect!

The pressure, it is ON baby. Eeeeekkkkk!

1 Comments:

At 8:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was wondering how you could possibly undertake the making of dresses and be so very casual about it ;)

you'll do fine. put everything away except what you're working with for the first dress.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home