the way I see it

Thursday, February 16, 2006

cold... soooo cold...

I let my vehicle run for 20 minutes before I got in to drive this morning, and it took me another 20 after I started to drive for it to warm up enough to pick up to the speed limit. There is ice on all of my lovely triple pane windows. Triple pane! And some in the north/east corner of my sons bedroom. Did you hear me? Frost coming into my house because it's that cold. I want spring even though it means mud and mud means laundry and lots of it.

And in case you didn't know I hate laundry. I tend to let it get away from me. I do not iron - ever. I do however pile. I am a piler of all things laundry related. And eventually the pile gets so high that the kids think it's a fun play mountain for them. They climb on my bed and jump into the laundry. I get so far behind the clean clothes piled in baskets start to take over my bedroom floor and it's not until there is only a tiny path leading to my bathroom that I cave and start to fold. And fold alllll day. This is what the finished folding looks like. (please note the sleeping baby who was not injured or at all aware of the chaos and insanity surrounding him)

brrrrrr.. did I mention cold? so cold all you can do is laundry.

2 Comments:

At 11:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg. i am cracking up at the laundry pile. you are overrun!!! someone save the wee boy!

 
At 1:06 AM , Blogger buffi said...

OOOOHHHH!!! You must be my long lost sister! Someone else who does laundry like I do!

only, move down south here with me, long lost sister. It is much, much too cold where you are. brrrrr.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home