the way I see it

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I can't take it anymore!

I swear if I get ONE MORE stupid email where it tells me I need to forward it to 10 people within an hour or my wish will not come true I may take a hammer to my computer!!! Sometimes you get a nice little poem, or some words of advice only to have it ruined at the end with the fucking forwarding. omg people your dreams and wishes will not come true if you just DELETE! Or the promise of making big bucks! Little suzy is walking her way across the universe to raise money for breast cancer and if you forward this to as many people as possible microsoft!!! with send little suzy some cash! Or even worse - you can make 250 dollars a day if you forward this email because, you know, microsoft and aol are monitoring EVERYONES emails. OMG STOP it or I swear I will not be able to hold back the urge to smack you.

why do people keep believing this crap? why?!

whew - I feel better now.

2 Comments:

At 3:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What I hate, in additon to those emails, are the ones that are forwarded 900 times and when you finally wade thru it all it ends up being one of THOSE. Meah! I just delete them now and tell folks, if it is forwarded I won't open it. Selfish, I know.

~K!

 
At 11:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i haven't recieved any of those since my very supersticious friend Kim stopped sending them. i DON'T miss them. don't send me any! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home