the way I see it

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

today it's time for things that annoy me...

when my kids take the pillows off the couches and mess them up. whether it just be the decorative pillows, they are never in the right place! or the actual seat cushions, they make great forts you know, fucking hell.

the way the little thingy in the top of my dishwasher keeps falling off.

and the soap I'm currently using in my dishwasher leaves the dishes all streaky, no matter what I do.

the way I need to tell dylan 700 times to get dressed before finally threatening to take away a toy!!

the way Oprah interrupts everyone on her show allll the time.

that my 2 year old is more independant than my 4 year old!!! omg kid!!!

the way terry just drops his clothes where ever in the house after I cleaned up all day!!!!!

that Lost is a rerun tonight. ugh.


with the way the day is going.. I'm sure I'll add more later. blaaahhh..

1 Comments:

At 9:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

the pillows off the couch is maddening. but i have been allowing SOME off of the family room couch for bldg forts but they are never to touch the ones on the living room couch. evah.

oprah and the interrupting!

dan has been leaving underwear beside the bed. i make him come up and put it away himself.

stupid lost. dangit.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home