the way I see it

Monday, May 08, 2006

new school tomorrow..

So, it's gonna be a big day. We've decided to check out a different school for my son tomorrow. He'll be starting kindergarten in September and the school he's presently enrolled in preschool at has 4 girls in his class and him. No other boys. Is it weird that I'm so sad about that?! His new school though? Will have 5 other boys! And 5 other girls! (yes, that's alot for our little towns) I hope it's perfect. My shy little guy. He was so nervous about tomorrow he couldn't fall asleep for over an hour tonight. I hope he loves it - I'm so nervous for him. It breaks my heart to hear him sad and scared. Blah.

Wish us luck!

1 Comments:

At 7:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! i hope you both love love love it and i cannot WAIT to hear!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home