the way I see it

Thursday, March 09, 2006

so this grad dress thing...

I did it. I found it. I tried it on. It was hilarious. I wasn't upset because I think I look pretty hot (lol) right now. I've worked hard (well, not so much - just nursing and eating better) but damn, the chocolate I love.

Anyway, what was I saying? Oh, yes. The dress. Turns out it's a size 9/10. NINE/TEN! I had no idea I was that skinny before! 9/10 is fucking smoking when you're 5'7". lol But I tried it on anyway. I didn't feel that slim when I was that slim - weird the way that works, huh?But I am so not a size 9/10 anymore. More like a 14/16. The jeans I'm wearing today are a 14 and a bit big. I don't know why I didn't just leave it in the bag when I looked at the size! I laughed the entire time trying it on, because hello? What moron tries to put it on anyway? I'll never be a size 9/10 again. It's body hugging, it's black, it's shaped like a freaking hour glass, and I'm so fine with never fitting into that again. The extra skin and stretched out abs I refuse to really properly tighten because I hate sit ups will never ever squeeze into that dress again. But I'm keeping it, because my kids will never believe Mom used to be that hot. hehe

1 Comments:

At 5:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

good for you! you have a great and very healthy attitude!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home