the way I see it

Thursday, May 04, 2006

I'm sick...

I don't feel well at all. I've got an ache in my tummy. I'm pretty sure I'll pull through - but it's gonna be hard. I feel really nervous, and unsure. Pretty sad about having to hold off. Oh, and I'm pretty sure what I've got is contagious. I've got the fever. The baby fever.

Everyone around me, friends, relatives.. are having more babies! I love having babies! MY baby is so big already - when did he get so BIG? I want more. I'm afraid if I have more that still won't be enough. I'm sad just thinking about the day I once and for all say that I'm done. That I won't ever feel a little baby growing inside me again. I wish my memory were a little better, so that I could remember the sickness, the always sleepy, the pain. I wish I could remember the excitment, the joy, the anticipation. Because then maybe just remembering would be enough. But it's not.

I'm pretty sure this sickness I have is crazy. But I can't help it.

4 Comments:

At 2:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

snap out of it!

 
At 6:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, my...that sounds bad. It sounds like the long-term type fever my sister-in-law (and brother, for that matter, have...). They now have eight. Sadly, they miscarried a ninth last summer. They can't seem to stop. They are crazy. In their mid-40's with eight kids and crazy. Their house is total mayhem...but they are happy so I can't really argue with it.

Other than to say...one is PLENTY for us!

 
At 7:27 PM , Blogger DrinkJack said...

A guy I work with just had his 12th...well his wife just had her 12th. He just had to herd the other 11.

 
At 7:56 PM , Blogger Special K said...

Oh how I know that feeling....it will pass, it is like gas, it comes and goes.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home