the way I see it

Saturday, May 13, 2006

a night at the movies!

The kids took me out to see a movie tonight (well, more like I took them really) for mother's day (which, not so much today, but tomorrow.. but you know) We went to see RV . The parts of the movie I saw were pretty cute. But then I'm a fan of the National Lampoons Vacation movies too. Thank peter I decided to purchase 2 snack pac's, and 1 family pac at the concession stand, because that was the only thing keeping my kids in their seats. I literally had to hand out smarties to kids 1 at a time the entire length of the movie. They liked the rv crashing and mishap parts, but the rest was a little over their heads. And I only had to take Hannah to the bathroom twice! Woooo!

I SO better be getting breakfast made for me tomorrow too ...

5 Comments:

At 7:43 PM , Blogger DrinkJack said...

Hope you got a bowl of fruit loops :) Happy Mama's Day.

 
At 2:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moovies do seem quite the perfect gift for momma's day. Glad it was a good one! :)

 
At 6:25 PM , Blogger PSUMommy said...

I'm always too afraid to take my kids to the movie for that very reason!

Did you get your breakfast?

 
At 2:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't imagine giving myself the gift of children in the movie theatre. You are a better woman than I.

 
At 8:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with fred. Did the moovies EAT you? NOOOOO. We shall come save you from the gum and stale popcorn under the seats.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home